Thanks to Touch ID on the MacBook Pro, you can make secure payments online with Apple Pay – the most secure payment service!
Apple added secure payments on the web with Apple Pay and Touch ID in macOS Sierra, but you need an iPhone to use it. The latest model of MacBook Pro comes with Touch ID, so you don’t have to use a secondary device to pay for stuff on the Web.
How to use Apple Pay on the web with Touch ID on your MacBook Pro
Make sure you have Apple Pay set up before you try to use it on your MacBook Pro. From there, it is a one-touch experienc
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to a participating retailer website that offers Apple Pay on the web.
- Navigate through to the checkout process.
- Tap Checkout with Apple Pay.
- Tap Pay with Apple Pay.
- Double-check your contact information to make sure your shipping and billing address is correct.
- Rest your Touch ID-registered finger on the Touch ID button to the far right of the Touch Bar to confirm that you want to pay with Apple Pay.
That’s it. Now get out there and start shopping!